We offer a wide variety of workshops, offered in several different languages, including Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian. Topics include:
- Starting and running a business
- Financial education (Accounting, Taxes, Quickbooks)
- Credit-building and credit repair
- Social media marketing and website fundamentals
- Home-buying and home ownership
In April 2018, we were thrilled to welcome keynote speaker Aline Sara, co-founder of NaTakallam, and Gregg Bishop, Commissioner of the NYC Department of Small Business Services, to honor outstanding refugee and immigrant entrepreneurs at our 7th Annual BCNA Immigrant Heritage Week Awards. The event also featured a panel discussion, “How Immigrant Food Businesses Leverage the Internet as the New Word of Mouth” moderated by journalist and photographer Nina Roberts.